Friday 1 October 2010

Car Shopping

OK. I'm after a car. Nothing too fancy, a few years old.

But I don't want to go to a garage and do a whole gigantic and ludicrous dance just to knock a grand and a half off. I know that's already factored in to the forecourt price.

What I want is someone to say "Car X costs £Y, that's the price, take it or leave it". But that in exchange for not employing oily sales guys on commission, and instead just employing what's basically a glorified checkout girl, you knock a large chunk off the price. I don't even mind if the ultimate thing of that is that I only get £1400 off, instead of the £1500 I'd have to squeeze off the price if I worked my socks off. Sorry, I'd rather just have that.

So, can anyone recommend a UK based car sales company, someone who'll do this sort of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment